Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Keys to PARIS - Testimony

Dear Customers,
Thank you for choosing myKeystoPARIS to make your apartment reservation in 2009.

Here are a couple of  feedback on the apartments from customers who rented and apartment in Paris with us as  well as their experience with myKeystoPARIS.
Thoses comments are very helpful for us to improve the quality of our service as well as helping other customers to choose their ideal apartment.

Paris Apt : Charonne
I honestly enjoyed my one months stay in this lovely apartment. The view of Eiffel Tower  from this Paris apartment rental is amazing at nights. The landlords are also such a sweet and honorable couple. I consider myself so lucky to find this place (From Ali A., Dubai, UAE).


Paris Apt : Jarente 

Sorry it's taken me so long to complete you survey. Per my "testimony" the flat and location were great. Carolyn was very casual and didn't bother with the security deposit when I offered it. The night before I left I broke the door on the freezer that had been having problems while I was there. I left Carolyn a note and the insurance info and told her to contact me if the repair/replacement was more costly than the insurance allowed. I have not heard anything so I'm assuming all is well. Thanks for your help. (Mary Kelly, California, USA)


Paris Apt : Cherche midi
Enjoyed this Paris rental immensly- great value, great location!! (from Tal V., Smyrna USA).

 
more testimonials on : http://www.mykeystoparis.com/paris-apartments-testimonials.html



We thank you again for your visit in one of our apartment in Paris in 2009 and hope to see you again soon.

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

No comments: